And what does it really mean if it has??
It means that your body is tired and trying to play catch up - whether it's due to hormones, wrong foods, too much sugar, and inflammation, stress, anxiety, trauma, chronic dieting - your body needs a little break to catch up so it slows down to begin the recovery process.
~And you notice it because all of a sudden you see slow and gradual weight gain despite eating the same foods.
~Your get hangovers from even the smallest amount of wine.
~You bloat after meals, like food, is just sitting there.
All signs of your body needing a little reset so that it can clear out junk and run more efficiently again.
It doesn't have to be overly complicated. You can start by doing the 5 following things!
1. Drink more water, like lots!!! 3 litres + daily, more if you drink tea or coffee
2. Use green vegetables with every meal - the more bitter, the better
3. Ditch sugar - not fruit or whole grains, just the super addictive white stuff & make sure you check food labels as it's sneakingly hidden in most things!
4. Jump or dance daily - moving up and down gets your lymph going and improves all of your channels of elimination, if you struggle to move, then give yourself a good scrub down with a rough brush before getting in the shower or bath.
5. Walk in nature daily, walk barefoot if you're in your garden - so so calming and the antidote to stress and anxiety and will increase a general sense of happiness and gratitude
Just pick 1 at a time and spend a few days or a week incorporating it until it becomes your new norm. This is not a race, this is a way of life.
Which one(s) would you start with?
Would you like to uncover the Unspoken Secrets of Letting Go of Stress-Eating so you can create a happier and healthier relationship with food and achieve lasting results?
Then go ahead and download my free guide here.